Isokinetics Inc. Adjustable Back Exercise Ball Chair
The Isokinetics Inc. Exercise Ball Chair now has an adjustable seat back. Developed mainly to improve core fitness, the added seat back at present, is not useful only for support but for relaxation too.
The ball chair has a dimension of 21″W x 22″D; and weighs 14 lbs. The seat back adjusts from 32″ to 34. The product includes a free pump and tape measure. Though the ball inflation takes some time, the rest of the assembly instruction is easy. For persons who have back problems or injuries history, it is advised to consult your physicians and therapists before using the product.
Isokinetics Inc. Adjustable Back Exercise Ball Chair Features and Specifications
- The back seat is adjustable by height and forward or backward position. It is the only chair of its type that has an adjustable seat back that supports your weight-bearing areas and provides comfort as well.
- The Isokinetics Inc. Adjustable Back Exercise Ball Chair comes with a 52 cm. ball.
- It has a rolling base with four wheels, two of the wheels are lockable.
- The product comes with a free illustrated exercise pamphlet, a basic pump for your convenience and a “no guess” ball tape measure that determines the correct inflation size.
- The ball chair’s weight limit is 300 lbs. and is best suited for persons who are 5’ to 5’11” tall.
- The Isokinetics Inc. provided this chair with a one year guarantee.
Isokinetics Inc. Adjustable Back Exercise Ball Chair Reviews
A verified Amazon purchaser who bought this product recently wrote:
“I began working my first sit-all-day-at-a-desk job back in September. It didn’t take long for my hips and back to begin to ache. I had seen a friend using one of these chairs and decided to get one when this general body pain began. I am very happy with the results. Putting it together was straight forward and the pump was effective. As a bonus, I can take the ball part out, go in the conference room, close the door, and do some basic stretches. It is easier than you might think to change your seating position and make little adjustments throughout the day, to avoid getting sore. Sometimes I sit right on the top of the ball, with excellent posture and sometimes I scoot back and lean a bit into the backrest. In both of those positions I am still getting a little abs workout.I have no complaints whatsoever about this product and am happy to say that I am no longer in pain at work.”
Don’t be left out! Get this amazing Isokinetics Inc. Adjustable Back Exercise Ball at the Amazon. Click here.